Honey mustard, honey and potatoes are made in one bowl! Roasted chicken thigh with the best honey mustard sauce in the oven makes dinner easy.
The combination of flavors makes honey mustard chicken one of the best recipes that I have here. You know that when you look at meat dishes (chicken for that matter), you don’t know what to do, but the desire will give you a certain taste, so do you have to try it? Then, he constantly adds all kinds of things to your desires, which is really unusual.
Why do I have to say something unusual? This is the sauce. The sauce may look thick before putting it in the oven, which is nice. After the chicken releases its natural juice when it starts baking, this is the beginning of a miracle. Honey mustard turns into a sweet / salt sauce with a touch of garlic and different mustard flavors.
Even if you are not a fan of honey mustard, this is for you.
Chicken and french fries
If there is one that I suggest you try, here it is. In fact, there is nothing better and easier than cooking potatoes and chicken in a bowl, saving on the cost of dishes and oven trays, and frying juices can be marinated in meat and potatoes after being baked in the oven.
This is liquid gold.
We add green beans to complete this dish, but you can add:
- Brussels Faucet
Or any other vegetable you like!Print
This delicious slow chicken, broccoli and fried rice takes just a few minutes to prepare, thanks to your ability! This is my favorite recipe for a quick family dinner!
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound broccoli cut into small pieces
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup long grain brown rice rinsed and drained (do NOT substitute white rice or any other type of rice)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt optional, for extra creaminess
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Add the onion, brown rice, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, dried thyme, salt and pepper to the bottom of the slow stove.
- Pour broth and stir well.
- Add the chicken to slow. Sprinkle some black pepper on the chicken.
- Cover the bowl and cook for two and a half to three and a half hours until the chicken is tender and the rice absorbs almost all the broth. This took 3 hours in a slow cooker.
- Toward the end of the slow cooking time, cook the broccoli. You can cook food in the oven or microwave, or bake in the oven. (You can also put cauliflower on rice and chicken during the last hour of cooking, then cook it in a slow cooker. If you cook the broccoli slowly, you will lose the light green color. The lizard).
- After cooking the chicken and rice, transfer the chicken to a cutting board.
- Regular Greek yogurt (if used), parmesan and cheddar are added to rice in a slow stove. Stir and mix.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and put it in a slow cooker with cooked broccoli. Stir and serve.
- Do not replace white rice or any other kind of rice. Use long-grain brown rice.
- I do not recommend cooking this recipe too low. Moderate cooking will lead to rice.
- Some readers commented that the rice on this plate was tender. Slow cooked rice is much slower than rice cooked on a stove or in a rice cooker. My family loves this casserole and we make it. We love the taste and simplicity of this recipe. If you are concerned about soft rice, this may not be your choice.
- Some slow recipes for cooking are easy to adapt, and this is not the case. I recommend making the recipe exactly as it is written, but I understand that all slow cookers cook differently. Casserole may take longer or shorter depending on your slow cooker. When rice absorbs almost all of the liquid, you’ll know it’s done.
- I do not recommend doubling this recipe.
- Serving Size: 1/6
- Calories: 377kcal
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 630mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 32g
- Cholesterol: 83mg
Keywords: Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli and Rice Casserole