Air Fried Steak and Asparagus Bundles are gluten-free, low in carbs, and keto friendly. Asparagus and colorful bell peppers are bundled around marinated flank steak. If you’re cooking a delicious steak dinner in an air fryer, it should only take a few minutes.
What is an air fryer?
An air fryer is a small kitchen appliance that uses a convection mechanism to distribute hot air around food for cooking.
These steak and asparagus bundles start by marinating a flank steak. You can soak it for an hour and overnight. This means you can take the first step the night before to save you valuable time.
Place a thin slice of asparagus and paprika in the center of each steak. The meat slices are wrapped in vegetables and tied with a toothpick. Before frying, sprinkle the ends of the vegetables with olive oil.
You can also add onion slices if you likePrint
- 1/2 cup Tamari sauce
- 2 cloves garlic – crushed
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 – 2 1/2 pounds Flank steak – cut into 6 pieces
- 1 pound asparagus – trimmed
- kosher salt/black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- Olive oil spray
- 3 bell peppers – seeded and sliced thinly
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks into a big zip pinnacle bag. Add: Tamari sauce and garlic. Seal bag.
- Massage the steaks so that they are completely coated. Transfer to the refrigerator and let the spices infuse for at least 1 hour to overnight.
- When preparing to assemble, remove the steak from the marinade and place it on a board or slicing sheet. Discard the marinade.
- Equally divide and then place asparagus and bell peppers into the middle of each piece of steak.
- Roll steak around vegetables and secure with tooth picks.
- Preheat air fryer.
- Working in batches, depending on the size of your air fryer, place bundles into basket of air fryer.
- Spray veggies with olive oil spray.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove steak bundles and allow to rest for five minutes prior to serving/slicing.
- WHILE steak is resting, into small-medium sauce pan heat: balsamic vinegar, broth and butter over medium warmness. Whisk to combine.
- Continue cooking till sauce has thickened and decreased by means of half of. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over steak bundles prior to serving.
- Category: Beef
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air Fried Steak and Asparagus Bundles