How to make an unusual roast chicken sauce
As I mentioned, season the chicken with honey mustard sauce, teriyaki sauce, and spicy sauce. I use Sweet Baby Ray Teriyaki sauce and Frank hot sauce. I left the chicken all night before seasoning and then grilling. If you are not staying overnight, season the chicken for as long as possible before cooking it on the grill.
My first secret to roasting chicken breast is to skin the chicken with the same thickness. Pounding the chicken breast makes the chicken cook evenly. This prevents you from making chicken and juice half dry. Simply place the chicken breast in a gallon ziplock bag and press the thick end of the chicken with a flat meat hammer. You can use the same bag to season chicken.
How not to roast chicken
If there is no grill, you can still make this delicious chicken! My favorite indoor cooking method is combining a cake tray and finishing the oven. Cook the chicken in a pan over medium heat, about 3 or 4 minutes per side. We put the chicken on a bread tray and bake it at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes. Check the chicken for internal temperatures of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. You do not want pink chicken!Print
Amazing chicken sauce – only 3 ingredients! Chicken marinated in honey mustard sauce, teriyaki sauce and spicy sauce. Extraordinary feeling! Cut large remains into a salad or sandwich package. Repeat this simple chicken recipe in our home!
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup honey mustard dressing
- Stir in mustard, honey, teriyaki sauce and spicy sauce.
- Place the chicken in a 1 gallon ziplock bag. Pour seasoning on chicken. Close the bag and mix until closed. Chill the chicken for one hour until one night.
- Ready to bake. Remove the chicken from the marinade and place it on the grill. Cooking takes around 12 to 15 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Each slice of chicken can be used – chicken breast, chicken leg, chicken leg.
For internal cooking – fry the chicken on both sides for 3 minutes. Place it on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.