- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
- 4 skinless/boneless chicken breasts, pounded to ¾ inch thick
Marinade: (Shortcut- Use Italian Salad Dressing)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Distilled white vinegar
- 3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Provolone cheese, chopped into bits
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, chopped into bits
- 6 Tablespoons Buttermilk Ranch salad dressing
- 5 Tablespoons melted butter
- Whisk all marinade ingredients collectively till properly-blended and uniform in consistency.
- Place the hen in a gallon freezer bag, do away with the air, and seal. Use a meat mallet to pound it to ¾ inch thick.
- Sprinkle every aspect of the chook lightly with salt and pepper if preferred.
- Place the chicken in a brand new freezer bag along with the marinade. Seal out the air and marinate in the refrigerator for not less than 30 minutes, or overnight.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons of vegetable oil in a solid iron skillet over medium-high warmness.
- Sear the chickenin the hot skillet on each side. Refrain from shifting the chook round as it sizzles, it’ll restrict the pleasant golden sear coloration. If the pan receives too warm, reduce the warmth to medium. Each aspect will take 3-5 mins. Once each aspect is a pleasing, golden brown and the center is cooked, set the chook apart.
- Preheat the oven to a low broil. (450 °F.)
- Combine the chopped Parmesan, Provolone, and Buttermilk Ranch dressing in a small bowl.
- Microwave for approximately 30 seconds.
- Use the again of a fork to mash and stir the cheese round till they’re approximately the consistency of lumpy mashed potatoes.
- Microwave for an extra 15 seconds. Stir, and unfold on pinnacle of the chicken.
- Bake until the cheese is hot and melted, about 3-5 mins.
- Combine the panko with the garlic powder. Stir in the melted butter and top the chicken with it.
- Bake for about 2 minutes, simply until the pinnacle of the panko starts to lightly brown. Keep a close a close eye on it to ensure it would not burn.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and enjoy!
Serve this with a facet of my smooth & creamy homemade mashed potatoes!
SHORTCUT: Italian Salad Dressing makes a super marinade for this chicken for a simpler model. (About 1 + 1/4 cup.)
Baking the Chicken Breasts (instead of searing).
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Find an oven-safe dish this is just massive sufficient to keep the chicken (this continues it moist).
- Lightly grease the dish and add 2 Tablespoons of water to the dish along with the chook. Bake for 15-18 mins, (15 for thinner chicken, 18 for thick.)
- Ensure the inner temperature is 165 degrees.
- Proceed with including the Parmesan Crust, (commands above.)
- Calories: 557kcal
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 1043mg
- Fat: 42g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: Calories: 557kcal, Carbohydrates: 12g, Protein: 31g, Fat: 42g, Saturated Fat: 11g, Cholesterol: 114mg, Sodium: 1043mg, Potassium: 577mg, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 370IU, Vitamin C: 5.5mg, Calcium: 231mg, Iron: 1.8mg
- Protein: 31g
- Cholesterol: 114mg
Keywords: Copycat Longhorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken