Did you know It’s better to use meat for caramel from the outside and give it a good crust. Also, who can bring a little mixture of sweet and a little crispy skin, plus all the benefits of garlic? Of course not me, Hehe …
How do you make garlic chicken with honey?
The first thing I do in this dish is making sauce. You want to make the sauce first, even when the chicken is cooked, pour the sauce and cover every nook and cranny – the same way they make chicken wings in a sports bar (of course, there is a better way).
To make the sauce, shake honey, soy sauce, and garlic sauce in a pan and cook over low heat. Then I add corn flour to cold water and mix it, then add the mixture to the honey mixture and stir again until everything becomes smooth and thick. Then I take the pan from the stove and set it aside.
After that, I scraped the chicken pieces with egg soap and wrapped it in a mixture of flour and spices. Make sure all parts are covered so that every millimeter of dough is covered. To cook chicken, I cook both sides with hot oil for 4-5 minutes. I want the chicken to be crispy outside and soggy (but cooked).
Finally – the best part after the chicken is cooked, I put it all in honey garlic sauce. You can add chicken to the pan (if it is large enough) or you can add chicken to the bowl and pour the sauce over it. Pliers are used to ensure that all chickens are wrapped. It’s still hot, so you might not want to use your hands.
How do you serve crispy chicken with garlic and honey?
Of course, this dish is more suitable than some carbohydrates!
- Eat this chicken on rice: brown rice, white rice, or even cabbage rice.
- If you don’t want to eat rice, try pasta like Asian noodles, ramen, udon or soba.
- If you don’t want carbohydrates, try with vegetable noodles.
- For example, you can also eat chicken with flat bread, like naan. Make sandwiches or use bread as a side dish.
- Roll tortillas (must be cut into chicken first) and then filled with your favorite Asian layers (bamboo shoots, basil, matches and cucumbers)
- Eat chicken with hot sauce to make it hot. Choose what you like – but Sriracha is always a good choice.
What Can I Substitute For Cornstarch?
If there is no corn flour to condense the sauce, you can also use rice, flour, arrows, potato starch, tapioca flour, or ground linen, although the consistency may be thin or thick, depending on the alternative you choose.
If you like thick sauce, you can also cook the sauce for a long time to make it thicker, or try adding Greek yogurt or sour cream.Print
Do you want to eat sweet, crispy and moist chicken with a garlic and delicious flavor? Then, crispy garlic chicken is the only recipe for your chicken needs.
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika regular is fine if you don’t have smoked
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten + 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in half lengthwise and pounded to an even thickness to make four cutlets
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
honey garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon corn starch + 3 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tabespoons soy sauce
- Cook honey, soy, and garlic sauce in a medium bowl. Enter the corn flour into cold water and stir, then add the boiled honey sauce and stir until thick. Start cooking.
- In a large dish, add flour, chili, pepper powder, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Beat eggs and 1 tablespoon of water in a shallow dish. Dry the chicken, wash the eggs first, then add the flour mixture to cover all sides of the chicken.
- Pour the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the chicken in oil for 4-5 minutes on each side, until it becomes crispy on the outside and cook in the middle.
- Stir the chicken with garlic sauce with honey and wrap the whole chicken. Run immediately.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken