This recipe is a complete Japanese chicken dinner at home! Combined with restaurant-style fried vegetables, fried rice and very tender chicken, this lamb intestine recipe with hot mustard sauce will connect you to a Japanese steakhouse!
Why is this Hibachi chicken fried rice delicious?
The Hibashi and Fried Rice recipes are very rich, perfectly seasoned and taste fresh, cooked in your favorite Japanese restaurant. This is the perfect way to make Japanese bread at home!
Sweet and spicy mustard sauce with added chicken, vegetables and fried rice. You definitely want to eat first!
How to make this Sheba chicken recipe
Make fried rice first. Heat the avocado oil over medium heat or a large skillet, then add the onions and frozen vegetables. Fry for three minutes, or until the onions become almost transparent and soft. Transfer the vegetables to the side of the pan.
Pour the eggs into the pan and stir. Add rice and four tablespoons of butter. Cook for five minutes, stirring constantly. Add four tablespoons of soy sauce and cook briefly. Pour the fried rice into a rice bowl, then roll the rice tightly so that everything feels warm.
Make cheese, chicken and vegetables together in a separate bowl (use the same chicken fried rice bowl). For chicken, heat one teaspoon of sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of avocado oil in a bowl that has just been used. Add chicken with three tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of butter, fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes so the chicken doesn’t turn pink. Turn once or twice to turn chicken into delicious chocolate.
To make hibachi vegetables, heat one teaspoon of sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of avocado oil in a separate skillet or frying pan. Pour the chopped onion into thin slices, mushrooms, zucchini, and one tablespoon of butter, salt, and pepper in a pan. Fry for six to eight minutes until the vegetables are tender.
You can make mustard first, then store it in the fridge, or cook it after cooking. You can make sesame paste if you want. Use a mixer to mix it, mix mustard, two teaspoons of honey, half and half, hot water, quarter cup of soy sauce and minced garlic.Print
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil divided
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil divided
- 6 tablespoons butter divided
- 12 tablespoons soy sauce divided
- 1/2 cup white onion diced
- 1 cup frozen vegetables
- 4 cups rice cooked, cool to the touch
- 2 eggs large
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice fresh
- 1 pound chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups baby bella mushrooms quartered, about 8 ounces
- 1 zucchini large, quartered
- 1 white onion large, halved and cut into 1/2” pieces
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds preferably lightly toasted
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon water hot
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- For fried rice: Heat 2 tablespoons of avocado oil over medium heat or a large skillet. Add the chopped onions and frozen vegetables, then stir-fry until the onions become transparent, about 3 minutes. Transfer the vegetables to the side of the pan.
- Crack the egg, put it in the pan, and stir with a spoon until soft and well mixed. Add 4 cups of rice and 4 tablespoons of butter. Cook for 5 minutes and keep stirring. Add 4 tablespoons of soy sauce and cook a little more. Wrap the deep fried rice tightly in a bowl to make it hot.
- Make chicken and vegetables together.
- For chicken: heat 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of avocado oil in a skillet or frying pan, such as fried rice. Pour the chicken, 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper into a bowl. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes so the chicken doesn’t turn pink. Turn once or twice to make the chicken brown.
- For vegetables: In a separate skillet or large skillet, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of avocado oil, over medium heat. Pour the chopped onion into thin slices, mushrooms, zucchini, and one tablespoon of butter, salt, and pepper in a pan. Fry until vegetables are tender, for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Mustard: Bake light sesame seeds if necessary. (See Note.) Mix sesame seeds, mustard, two teaspoons of honey, half and a half, hot water and a quarter cup of soy sauce and chopped garlic in a blender.
For the best fried rice: Don’t cook rice immediately before cooking fried rice. Remaining rice or stored rice works best.
For mustard sauce: Roasted sesame seeds may slightly improve the taste, but not necessary. Mustard sauce can be prepared and stored in the refrigerator.
Make wheat free: use cabbage rice instead of rice.
- Category: Main Course, Dinner
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: Hibachi Chicken with Fried Rice